If you would like to get in touch with us about any queries you have, please use the form below or refer to our FAQ below the form.
• Ticket Issues/Enquiries
• If you have any issues or questions regarding tickets please check out the FAQ’s on Seetickets page Here . Please note that Seetickets are our official ticket seller and are the only place to purchase tickets.
• What is the Festival address?
• Eastside Park, Curzon Street, Digbeth, Birmingham, City Centre, B4 7AP
• Can I buy a ticket on the day?
• As long as tickets have not sold out in advance they will be available to buy online over the festival weekend. Tickets will be priced at £50 cash on the door, we cannot take card payments on the door.
• I don’t have a car- what are my travel options?
• Beyond The Tracks is located in Birmingham City Centre and is very well served by Bus, Train, Coach and Tram. We are located approximately 10 mins walk from Birmingham New Station (Train Station), 5 mins from Moor Street (Train Station), 15 mins from Birmingham Coach Station (INSERT TRAM & COACH & BUS) (INSERT ANY OFFERS)
• Is there a car park at the festival?
• The nearest car park is Curzon Street Car Park, just off the Ring Road. Other smaller Car Parks are available on Fazeley Street and the surrounding roads. Please don’t leave valuables on view in your vehicle.
• Is there a Cash machine on site?
• There will be cash points on site. Please note you will not be able to leave and re-enter the site. Once you’re in… You’re in.
• What facilities are available for disabled visitors?
• The festival site has a disabled viewing area and easy access toilets, however please be aware that the park is on a gentle slope and in places the ground is uneven. For further information please email email@example.com
• Can I bring a gazebo or camping chair?
• Gazebos and tents are not permitted. The use of camping chairs is permitted towards the back of the park, this area will be clearly signposted.
• Can I bring a Picnic?
• There will be plenty of Gourmet Caterers on site but you’re welcome to bring food with you - however strictly No Glassware please.
• Can I bring my own alcohol?
• At the festival will be large well stocked bars, Cocktail Bars, Wine and Prosecco Bars, Real Ale Craft Bars. Due to licensing restrictions you are not permitted to bring your own alcohol on site, please do not be offended if we ask to search your bags. Any alcohol found will be disposed of.
• Children at the festival.
• All children under 16 must attend the festival with an adult over 21. Please keep your children under supervision at all times.
• Can I bring my dog with me?
• Only assistance dogs are allowed at the festival.
• What time does the festival open?
• Opening times are Friday 2pm – 10.30pm Saturday / Sunday 12pm – 10.30pm.
• When do I need to leave the site?
• The music finishes at 10:30pm, and all guests will be asked to leave the site then
• I want to carry on having fun in Birmingham, where can I go after 10.30pm?
• We have afterparties on both Friday and Saturday of the festival. Full festival info here: https://www.beyondthetracks.co.uk/news/2017/9/12/set-times-and-stage-splits
• Please note we are unable to refund / downgrade tickets under any circumstances.
• Sorry we cannot replace lost tickets under any circumstances.
• Please keep them safe.
Please see important festival information here: https://www.beyondthetracks.co.uk/news/2017/9/12/set-times-and-stage-splits